I often say that 95% of the world is great to Marcus. Then I do everything I can to protect him from the other 5%. I never dreamed that 5% would include the police. The news about Robert Saylor, who died in police custody, is a nightmare. Every parent, I think, upon seeing a tragic situation wonders, Could this happen to my child? To Us? The press indicated that the police report says the Mr. Saylor, a man with Down syndrome, refused to leave a movie theater, kicked and cursed at the police. While I feel my son would not do this, even in his most stubborn moments, I also fear that perhaps Mr. Saylor did not either. And even if he did…was he so threatening to the police they had to place him face first onto the ground?